Terms & Conditions
Last updated 2 December 2011
Thank you for visiting our website and reviewing our Terms and Conditions. The company MakeLab Pty Ltd (ACN 152 338 264) is trading as Brisbane Branding (BN22258050).These Terms & Conditions apply to the website www.brisbanebranding.com.au
These terms and conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. You acknowledge and agree that these terms and conditions apply to your access to, and use of, the site and the service available through the site. In accessing or using the site or using the service, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by, these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms & conditions you must refrain from using this website.
All prices are listed in Australian Dollar and include Australian Goods & Services Tax (GST). We reserve the right to vary prices. Once we have accepted your order, we will not change any prices that apply to the items in that order. We are not obliged to match any prices of any third party.
Payments are accepted via credit card or debit card (MasterCard, Visa) and all payments must be made in Australian Dollars only. If we are unable to successfully process payment for your order, then we may reject or cancel your order. If you choose to pay by credit card, you authorise us to debit the amount that is payable for an accepted order from your nominated credit card. You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Products through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
All material on the website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and, through international treaties, in other countries. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright and moral rights) in the content, layout and compilation of the website pages and on-line images including text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips and software (including all object source and machine readable code), including navigational software (collectively referred to as the Contents) are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved, by Brisbane Branding.
You must not copy, mirror, broadcast, reproduce, frame, republish, download, store (in any medium), up-load to a third party, transmit, post, broadcast, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way, the website or its contents except as expressly provided in the terms and conditions.
Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Brisbane Branding excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Brisbane Branding and Brisbane Branding shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation.
These Terms and Conditions of Use will be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Queensland , Australia. You and Brisbane Branding agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
We accept no liability for any delay or failure to perform our obligations under this agreement if such a delay or failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to indemnify, and keep indemnified, MakeLab Pty Ltd (ACN 152 338 264), its officers, employees against all loss suffered or incurred by those indemnified in connection with:
- Any breach of any obligation or warranty under this agreement by you
- Any willful misconduct by you
- Any negligent act or omission by you.
Amendments to term and conditions
We reserve the right to change, modify or update the terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments shall be effective immediately upon notification on the Site. Your continued use of the Site and the service following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Brisbane Branding welcomes any feedback you may have regarding our term and conditions. If you have any questions or queries relating to the terms and conditions, or if you have any suggestions or problems, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In these terms and conditions, unless the context otherwise requires:
- Agreement means the Agreement between You and Us comprising these terms and conditions.
- Applicable Laws means any and all statutes, regulations, by-laws, ordinances or subordinate legislation in force from time to time which pertains to Your use of, and access to, the Site and the Service.
- Loss means any loss or damage of any kind including, without limitation, liability to a third party.
- Materials mean any content made available by Us via the Site (including but not limited to information, data, documents, images, photographs, graphics, audio, videos, or webcasts).
- Service means the supply of services provided to You by Us through the Site.
- Site means the website operated by Us at brisbanebranding.com.au
- Taxes mean all taxes, duties, levies and charges (other than GST) in connection with any Products or any transaction under this Agreement.
- We, Us, Our means MakeLab Pty Ltd (ACN 152 338 264)
- You, Yourself, Your means any person who uses the Site.