The contents of the web pages under the URL http://www.brisbanebranding.com.au (the ‘Material’) are provided as general information only. It is not intended to be given as advice and should not be relied upon as such.
If you are concerned about any issue raised by the Material then you should seek your own professional advice. No warranty is given in relation to the accuracy, currency or completenesss of the Material.
Links to other websites are inserted for convenience only and do not constitute endorsement of material on those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service. Brisbane Branding gives no warranty in relation to the accuracy, currency or completenesss of material contained in other linked websites. Such material does not necessarily reflect the views of Brisbane Branding.
Brisbane Branding accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising from the use of the website, including but not limited to:
- the use of, or reliance on, the Material contained on, or material accessed through, this website;
- the use of this website or a linked website; or
- any other connection with this website,
whether or not such loss or damage is caused by reason of negligence, or otherwise on the part of Brisbane Branding.
The user assumes all risks associated with the use of this website including, but not limited to:
- risk of the user’s computer, software or date being damaged by any virus, however described, which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it; or
- risk that the Material on this website and material on linked websites may not comply with the laws, regulations, rules and other such legislative instruments in force in Australia or any country outside of Australia.
- risk that the material may not be accurate, current or complete.
This website is hosted on a server located in Australia. A dispute arising from the use of this website will be governed by the law of the Australia.